I'm thinking about moving to Raleigh, North Carolina. I was just wondering what other people thought about it.

• TJ
    Favorite Answer

Raleigh is a fine little city - a much improved downtown with restaurants and nightlife, plenty of employment possibilities, decent open space, two hours from the beach, 3 hours from the mountains (not real mountains, but mountains in the local vernacular), active university campuses, and big time sports (NHL, college basketball, minor league baseball).

You have to like the heat, though.

What are you looking for in a place to live?

I live in Raleigh. It's rather busy for a Southern city other than Miami and Hotlanta. It's growing like a weed and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Come on..we could use some more.

I live just 30 minutes out of Raleigh and I love it! You can find anything anywhere and it is not to far off. It is a beautiful and wonderful city and you will be very lucky and happy to live there.

it is a good place to live with lots of activities to get in to.

i live in elizabeth city nc i hate it you cant trust anyone

Source(s): porkellasdad