promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

this is for the guys..?

Have you and your girlfriend have had any issues like everything was like it use to be but you still love her and she loves you?...if so how did you guys make things work back to the way things use to be?...and what should she do to get your attention again and whats anoying that your girlfriend does that causes you to loose intrest but you still love her?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have been with my wife for 8 yrs, been married for 3 of those years and I must say that relationships change a little over time. You can keep things fresh by trying new stuff together like different vacations or hobbies or positions, etc. Problems often arise when all of a sudden one day one person decides they don't want to do a certain thing ever again that the other partner likes doing. If both of you don't compromise then it will start to drive wedges between you. Instead of deciding not to do something at all (like watch nascar together) try to compromise and by doing a little bit of both (watch some nascar and watch some lifetime movie channel) If you can talk and work through something then the relationship is meant to last if you can't work through it then it was never menat to be. Don't think about like trying to get back to where you were. Instead think about moving forward to a different level of relationship.

Source(s): Personal experience
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

yes this happens almost in every one of them.. Its the new wearing off it happens. i cant stand to be touched all the time

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.