Why must of the church's talk bad thing about other churchrs? why?

If I am looking for God, why a listen a Pastor saying bad things of others churchs. I am just looking for God not for bad criticals.

Favorite Answer

Spirituality is a faith of one. Religions and their houses are political action groups interested not as much in seeking goodness as in securing their own special interests and agendas. It's always been that way. Avoid organized "faith". It's bogus and full of demented souls. If you are "looking for God", walk in nature.

Just because a church claims to be christian doesn't mean they are. I can build me a pair of wings and say I'm a bird, but if I jump off a building I'm not going to fly. My grandfather is the pastor of my church, and he lets the congragation know when he doesn't like a certian tele-minister or church. Some of them aren't what they claim to be. Google for "the family" and be sure and throw in the word "cult", because that's what they were. One deranged old man fooled a couple dozen people into doing "god's" will. Basically destorting the Bible for his own gain. He used a scripture in the the New Testament were Jesus tells two of His deciples that He would make them into "fisher's of men". The leader of "the family" used this to conevnce the women of the cult that they should go to clubs and bars, find a guy and have him come back to the communitle living quaters , have sex with the guy, and then hook him into the cult. Eventually this perveted leader convienced his cult into performing even more ludicrus "wills of god". Leading to sex orgies, little girls dancing and God only knows what else for the leader behind closed doors, and encouraged "self pleasuring" and encouraged everyone to imagine Jesus making love to them he even told the guys to imagine being a female). Eventually this guy had hundreds (maybe even thousands) of followers worldwide. This all happened over a span of twenty years, starting with one old man's destorting the Bible. So pastors critize other churchs to warn those listening of the dangers involved. Like I said, not every "church" is just that.

Give me a topic and a room full of people and I will give you a room full of the ultimate answers that must be right. It is not the church itself that bashes the others, but simple human error. Pastors, preists, and presitsess alike are all human, and all make mistakes. Go with what your heart tells you is right, and do not worry about them saying if you are right or wrong, only you can judge that for sure.

• Cee T

If a pastor is aware of another church preaching something that is wrong, it is his responsibility to "expose the sin". I can't remember where that is in the Bible. He is supposed to protect his flock from false doctrine. But he should be able to "preach the truth with love" - no bashing.

You say your searching for God, then do that at home, by reading your Bible, you go to church to fellowship, and worship God. being a christian a true christian is not always something you get at the building, you pray for God to come into your heart, And read the Bible it is life, don`t pray someone elses prayer, pray whats really on your heart, worship from your heart, not what you have seen someone else do, but what you feel.Some church people have no idea how much they hurt new converts. god bless and good luck. God loves you.

Churches are catching up to the world now, bashing people. It's like a cult or a gang. They shouldn't do that because it discourages potential members.

Churches are just businesses looking to make a buck. Unlike other businesses they never have to worry about delivery. And they can safely defraud their customers, because their customers will never realize the product is phoney.

Most Churches have some line why they are the best or true Church, just to basically have their Church full. It's not right.

God is in all them churches, so find one that suits you, one you feel good about.

Attend the services of Latter-Day Saints, We don't bash other churches.

every faith think they are one true faith, when they see other churches belive something else, they lots of times speeck out with there way of interpeting the bible, not knowing they could be wrong. Lots of the time the devil uses christian to cause division without them even knowing they are being used.