convo help?

I can't tell him I love him, so I couldn't say how I truly feel just yet. I have to eventually. What do I say? What about asking one out, but we'd prolly me mutual so u could just not even say it? I really need a conversation cuz last time I messed up. It wasn't really my fault, seeing as I was very young, first person ever to ask me out. I guess ur never prepared, always a surprise. But any ideas? Or tips? I mean he's a nice guy it won't matter. But trust me, I say a lot of stupid things, I should know by now. And trust me, I have done this many times and made mistakes.

Favorite Answer

You should just be yourself and if you want to ask this guy then do it... If he says' no then at least you're not wasting your time waiting for him... I know, been there and done that.... If you love someone tell them, if they reject you then as before you can get on with your life... It'll hurt but at least you can find someone else....

Men are the ones who usually strike up conversations, but ok. If you haven't shown him that you're interested yet, keep glancing at him, let him know that you're there. When you finally do get into a conversation, if he started the conversation, chances are he'll introduce himself (name, occupation). Introduce yourself and tell him what you do. Then he should ask all these questions that you'll have to answer. Eventually, the conversation will end, and you might want to give him your number, telling him to call you some day or something like that.

Now, if you start the conversation, well, first off I don't suggest it. But if you do, introduce yourself, he introduces hisself . . .

You have to ask the questions, but not that many. After a while, you'll be able to see if he's interested or not: if he thoroughly answers your questions and in turn answers yours, he's interested. If he just gives a nod or short answers, he probably doesn't intend to have anything to do with you. The time at which you tell him that you love him is usually after the first kiss, which is sometime around the second or third date. You don't really need to tell him, he'll know by your body language and tone. Keep this in mind: 90% of what you say isn't coming out of your mouth (60% is body language, 30% is tone). So make sure you show that you're interested in those ways. Stupid things you say can be prevented by thinking about what is about to come out of your mouth. If you find it as something stupid to say, don't say it. Make sure you don't speak too much, but then again, don't be mute. Men usually are more forgiving than women, so don't worry if you mess up sometimes. Just don't frequently do it. Remember this: if you have nothing better to say, don't say it.

Good luck!