Tonight on RAW, Is D/X going to soap Vince's limo windows, and put a green D/X on the hood ???

Then take screw drivers and run the whole length of the limo . Fill the interior with green foam ....

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!

Those guys are just the pranksters !!!

Favorite Answer

The WWE is tired and lame and so is DX. They can't think of anything else so they bring DX back. Real funny. They are very old. What's next, having a 61 year old man running around kicking the crap out of people? Oh, the WWE is already doing that.

On the average, there is only 21-24 minutes of actual wrestling for each 2:05 RAW show. It's gotten to be a joke and is very boring.

Let me guess. John Cena will fued with Edge in some way, and a 61 year old man will get a joke played on him by 2 guys that are almost 40 years old. Magical.

WWE is terrible.

God I hope not.

DX are a bunch of adolescent idiots who's jokes aren't funny. Also Shawn Michaels is a c unt.

what a bunch of repetitive garbage. I am getting sick on Monday Nigth Jaw.

I HOPE SO I LOVE THEM THERE FUNNY I CRACK UP SO HARD IT HURTS TO BREATHE EVERYBODY THINKS ITS GETTING OLD I DONT ITS FUNNY PLUS ITS LIKE 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES OF WRESTLING AND 55 OF COMMERCIALS NOT 21-24 WHAT U SMOKING KID AND IT DOESNT SUCK WWE RULES.

Okay. Have a nice day Stone Drunk!

DX sucks. Umaga is king.

thats whats going to happen tonight if not theyll paint the big screens green, they'll destrroy VInce's limo and they'll destroy Vinces office. Suck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey that dude just called michaels c unt....

I HOPE THAT HAPPENS THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!