promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Don't you realise that Trish isn't really retiring?

Basically what's happening is her contracts up and she is going to sign another one. But she is getting married so she will be taking some time off and will be going on her honeymoon. At Unforgiven Lita will retain and Trish will retire. Then a few months later she'll shock everyone and come back and take the title off Lita.

Remember everyone you heard it off me TheP™ first.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

And I baked her a cake and everything.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes she's retiring and won't wrestle; Not if she can help it. Her contract is up and she purposely did NOT resign. If she would have resigned they would have given her time off for her honeymoon and brought her back.

Do you think these guys love wrestling? He was just quoted as saying he'll NEVER wrestle again. Their bodies take huge tolls and many, due to the pain killers they take, die at young ages.

If the Rock loves wrestling so much, why isn't he back? Neither is Stacy Keibler? Its' too much travel and too hard on your body. Stacy Keibler also complained that only Triple H (I wonder why) and Vince McMahon are getting rich. They dont' even give them healthcare which is criminal.

Trish has hired an agent and is trying to get into acting. she is well liked and also has acting skills from the ring so if she can make a living without wrestling, she would do it in a heartbeat. Her blondie big chest look is what hollywood likes.

• 1 decade ago

She probably wants to have kids. She's definatley retireing. Some people grow out of wrestling and want to move on.

• 1 decade ago

I really doubt thats gonna happen at first she gonna say she comin bak but just like The Rock and Jericho she aint.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I heard that about a month or so ago off a wrestling website. Rajah.com so don't take credit for somethig you read somewhere else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is getting married

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sigh ... Just face it she is retiring.

• 1 decade ago

she's quitting 4 sure

• 1 decade ago

she is really retiring no doubt about it.

• 1 decade ago

yeah you r right...but thats old news for me...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.