Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

does he like me?

There is this guy and i really like him, well he tells me that he likes me, to my face.. and all but his friend really likes me to . then last night i asked his friend if he really did like me and he said no not really.. then later that night i asked the guy that i like .. if he did or didnt like me.. and he replied yea.. he said he did like me alot.. and i asked y his friend would say he didnt then and he said b/c he really lieks u and wants to be with u and is jealous cause u liek me.. he doesnt relaly call me, but at school he talks to me and sits with me and stuff.. do u think he does like me.. ?

Favorite Answer

yes

he is playing hard to get. do the same thing but be careful do not go too far with anyone else if you want this to work. next time you see him just wave and go find someone else to talk with. trust me it worked for me and I am really in love with him from high school. (10 years ago)

Nope

He might like you, and it could be correct that his friend is jealous. If you get to know him, in time, you will find out if he really likes you; it will show whether he likes you or his friend was correct.

get to no him alittle bit more an talk to him more a stuff u will no eventaully

but 4 now i dont think he likes u very much

i think so. i mean you cant trust his friend if he likes you too. so go with your heart. i think you should risk it. i mean...lifes full of risks. if you dont take them, then whats the point? i say go for it and hope for the best. good luck girl. =]

Source(s): my boyfriend was a risk

hes playing games find a new love interest. this one is a dog

Whoa, you're making my brain hurt.

nope, he don't like u. he's just hangin' 'round wit' ya

yes,,, his friends are just HatErs