Where do you think the 2010 world cup will be held if not South Africa?

I heard South Africa may not be ready. I think it should just be in Germany again

Favorite Answer

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it will be held in South Africa. We will be ready.

cf

There is no chance South Africa will be ready and already British construction companies have pulled out of building stadiums because of unrealistic deadlines. Local building construction companies are unreliable and building standards are poor so if they are relied upon the stadiums will pose a risk.Infrastructure such as roads and transport are laughable with many roads pot holed and unsafe.The transport system is completely third World where it exists and is completely unsafe for visitors Locals use "taxi"s" which are more often than not unreliable deathtraps.The German organisers have already voiced their concerns about South Africa saying they just do not listen. The biggest problem however facing that Country is the out of control violent crime and a potential human disaster awaits football fans. Murders,rapes,assaults,armed robberies,car jackings,fire fights in the streets etc are every day occurrences in large numbers. Check out www.crimexposouthafrica.org and read for yourself.The inside word in FIFA is that Blatter realises his mistake but does not wish to pull the plug on them just yet as he needs the African vote to be re elected in 2007. In the middle of 2007 when the failure is there for all to see then FIFA will withdraw and the competetion will be awarded to either the USA or Australia. In the best interests of everyone that is the best thing that can happen otherwist there is going to be one unbelievable disaster.

I was reading that Australia would like to hold the 2010 World Cup, if South Africa were not able to due to circumstances beyond their control. It would be a shame if that happens.

It supplies Africa a danger to carry the international Cup. Rain gained't end the video games notwithstanding it can make it puzzling. So in entire i imagine South Africa isn't a nasty position to carry the international cup, of direction in case you want to carry it in Africa.

I don't know about the world cup, but the 2010 olympics will be held in Vancouver Canada...Does this help?

One thing I know is that it will be hella cold in South Africa in the wc 2010.

so anywhere warm would be nice.

England wants to hold 2010. 2014 will be mexico and 2018 in los anglels california

I live in South Africa and I really think it will be a great success! Many people are sceptic, but I'm really optimistic that we will pull it off. Please refer to my sources for the proposed stadiums. We will build 5 new ones and 5 will be upgraded ;)

Brasil

• Kai

Nigeria, It's not fair that they gave it to a country that is not full of black people, fifa said they were gonna give it to a country of black people, but if we look at it, south has a lot of white people.