sex)))))))))))))))))))))))?

how do you get ur significant other in the mood and how many times do u like to have sex a day ?

Favorite Answer

Foreplay..dude...is the key that opens many a gates!!!!

I am a man..so I can tell you how I would get my lady partner in to the mood....

Some girls are booby...I mean..they get turned on if you play with their breasts, and nipples. When I say play its not about savoring it like a slice of meat....start gently, from the bottom of the breasts...work your way up slowly until you reach the summit...the nipple...dont forget the aeroles, the dark patch around the nips....very sensitive part of a woman's breast... dont keep chewing the nipples...kiss-lick-suck should be sequence..or whichever sequence works for both of you..but the point is take the time and experiment...the indicator of the good mood is an erect nipple...and the inviting p-u-ss-y...more about p-u-ss-y and using the p-u-ss-y to excite your girl later..c ya dude...

I like to dress up! I have many sexy costumes school girl outfit, french maid, and tons of lingerie. All I have to do is get dressed up and he's in the mood. I also once a month do erotic massage. You can find those books anywhere... i got mine from a library and jsut never returned it cause i moved.... other way around for him to get me in the mood involves kissing on the neck and ears. A good back massage.

Well, I just started dating this guy, so we haven't had sex yet. Before he walked into my life, I had sex 5 times a week (that boyfriend said my appetite was pretty strong for a woman - Weird, huh?). I've finally found my current guy's erogenous zone (on his stomach - Weirder, right?), but it's all in the kiss. That's how ya' get thangs started ;)

Source(s): Life's experience

I would get him in the mood by turning the lights down,giving him a hot oil massage and rub my b.oobs all over him. like to have sex as many times as possible!

For me I wear a sexy out fit and 1 or 2 times a day is ok

I start to touch him, kiss him. I take my blouse off and I'll sit on him and rub up against him! Then I'll make my way down....................................... :)

I like it as often as possible!!