ALI asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

I am a drag queen and i am asian what brand of make-up is recommended for asian people?

Favorite Answer

http://marykay.com/lallen86 you can even play with the virtual make over there is an Asian girl!

I'm also Asian and I use all types of make-up (well, whatever is on sale). The only problem I have is finding the right foundation. I usually mix foundations that come closest to my skin tone. For example, I'm a cross between Honey and Caramel biege so I mix those together. It's not an 100%, but it comes close. However, if you have the money, I recommend you buy Asian make-up (not Shiseido, it's more geared towards White people) available at any Asian cosmetic store in any urban city.

Try MAC. The MAC store I go to has 2 Asian dragqueens working there. They have also worked for a couple more make up brand stores and they say the just love MAC

Source(s): www.maccosmetics.com

Iman lately showed a new book about her make up for black, blonds, latins and asians. I´m sure she has the right foundation and makeup for your skin color.

Iman is black and gorgeous! She was a big model in the 70-80´s

, married to David Bowie (the English singer ) and has for almost 10 years her beauty products. Look in her website.

Good luck.

Source(s): personal

Actually, I think it's the style you are into that counts. If you are into not drastic colors, some asian brands with very glittery products will suit you, like Shiseido, Kose, Kanebo...etc. If you are into more of smoky eyes/ earth tone colors, then MAC, bobbi brown, laura merier and nars are definite choices.

I don't know what brand is specifically for asians, but if you are looking for a make-up that offers a lot of versatility and coverage use Bare Minerals make-up. It is absolutely fabulous.

Shu Uemura for blush. Excellent colors. Shisedo for foundation and compact. You can find your exact color. For eyeshadow and bold lip colors MAC - perfect for the drag queen look!

clean & clean products, accessible interior the food market are what have worked perfect for my sixteen-twelve months-outdated. she has been making use of them for some years now. they're additionally decrease priced than Clinique and the diverse others.

• onnie

i don't know what brand but i love Artistry Loose Powder it gives u a nature look i get it at www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com

I think revlon has a wonderful line. stay away from mary kay.