Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Does any one have a log cabin i could rent ot go to with my boyfriend as a weekend suprise.?

He has worked so hard an needs a mini vaction an get away from the kids an work an money an life. I love Tenn but can't get one there in tenn any where all booked up or the ones in Illinois are all booked up. I need some one to be my life saver an help me please from lost in Illinois.

Thanks Sharon in Illinois.

I just one that is nice an cool an quite that a person owneds them self an would be willing to rent it for the weekend to me. I just don't want to go like all over i live in Illinois an love tenn an mich but they are all booked up sorry.

cabins in state parks or around here in Illinois or tenn or all booked up for now now what can i do.

He would want a cabin some with a bathroom an shower an stove or such things he is a nuture guy but not that into nature he has to have somethings at his side to use.

Plus he needs to get out asap.

• amyb
    Favorite Answer

there are a lot available in ill and tn on this site

www.vrbo.com

check it out...view pics, price and availabilty and saty cheaper than anywhere else with this site

• Pichi

Well, how about renting a travel trailer and camping, or better yet, pack up a tent (you can rent those too if you don't have one, or a small one can be had pretty inexpensively this time of year).

Maybe it won't be as big a surprise, but it will get him out and into nature.

check to see if there is any local state parks in your area, most of the state parks in ga have small cabins that they rent year round at reasonable rates

Try cyberrentals.com

Or go online & look for some remote B&B's.