Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

AFI do u......?????

Do u like them and y how did u first hear about them and when ?

Anwser all of these questions and get 10 points

Favorite Answer

I absolutely love AFI. My friend is a really big fan of them and she introduced me to them recently, and i was instantly hooked.

I love AFI because they make really unique and heartfelt music. I first heard about them when I was little and they were starting to get big since they are from the same area as me.

• I absolutely LOVE AFI. I heard about them about three years ago when I heard Silver and Cold from a friend...and I fell in love. <333

• bleh

I heard about them in the early 2000s when "the art of drowning" first came out my friend was listening to then and they grew on me....and I do love them alot. and I'm glad they are getting the recognition they deserve and won the vma this year and the mtv2 one in 2003.

• Sarah

I've heard of them but ive never really heard anything by them until "Miss Murder" I love that song! So I think they're a pretty good band, judging only by that song. A few of my friends are fans of the band.

yea I love them! the reason is because their lyrics are deep and meaningful and their music has helped me through alot of things. I first heard about them back in 03 but I didn't give them much importance till Miss Murder came out I heard the song got hooked and found out more about them. so yea

I first heard them on the bus with my friend... it was Cruise Control... about 2 years ago.

I absolutely adore them.

no i dont like them, i heard them from a friend who does like them like 4 years ago

I used to like them, but ever since they got really overplayed..i ditched them!

they are ok, and i first heard about them from this hot guy n iss... yeah i know.