i am really freaked out.....14 weeks 2 days?

my baby is due the day my grandma was burried...my aunt is telling me something about recarnation....anyways im due on march 3 2007..she passedaway march 1997..what do u think?

Favorite Answer

What a better way to remember that date?!? A birth rather than a funeral date!!!

I would be so lucky to have my grandmother come back to me thru a new child.

They do say in reincarnation, that we are all linked.. thru the ages.. one time a granmother the next a son or a cousin.

you could have been your grandmothers aunt in a past life.

Good luck w/ your new baby and your childs life with you!!!

You need to not be freaked out cause' it is just coincidence and timeing that your child may be born March 3. You need to not get all worked up over all of that. There is a window of 2 weeks for delivering children by the due date, your child could be born on the first, second, forth, or Feb.28th for that matter. You just need to focus on staying healty, and happy you will be a mother in a few months, and bring a new life into this world. People die, and people are born, that's life. Enjoy your time w/your pregnancy, and don't stress yourself out.

• Honey I think your baby is just being born on a day when you had a sad event occur in your life. This may not mean anything in particular ; but it can still be looked at as a blessing, because after experiencing death now you'll be experiencing life!...Don't let it freak you out but instead think of it as something positive.

The chance of you giving birth right on your due date is very slim I have 5 kids and the closet I got to the due date was one day over. Good luck.

The chances are 1:365 , less on a leap year. Don't be too stuperstitious, be happy to have a healty baby, now matter when it is born... Congratuations.

• ♥♥

Reincarnation to me is a load of bullcrap...

Nobody comes back as someone else...

You just lucked out and conceived 9 months before your grandma was buried..I do however wish you the best of luck in the birth of your baby...

Your baby is highly unlikely to be born on the due date. It doesn't mean anything but that you conceived when you had sex during ovualtion the month you did.

Source(s): I am the mother of four, and a health care professional.

I think you should just be happy for the miracle that is in your womb and stop letting people fill your mind with new agey garbage...... your baby is a blessing enjoy him or her

• Dan B

i have 3 kids and not one was born on thier due date dont sweat it and follow your heart not your aunts

I would say, that is your grandma's way of blessing you and your family. Good Luck