Looking for a cheap motherboard that supports the Dual-Core processors?

I am looking for a cheap motherboard that supports the Intel Dual-Core processors, does anybody know where I can find one? I need the form factor to be ATX and also I would like one that can support 4gbs of memory but 2 is also ok.

Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

newegg has some processor that are 40 bucks they support 4 gigs maz ram im sure one can support a dual core but i checked for athlon...basically though yea cheap shitty one should be easy from there

Source(s): www.newegg.com
  • tougas

seek the main appropriate variety call of your lenovo and discover out what form of socket the motherboard has. If it fairly is socket 423 or 478, you're caught with the processor you have until you in addition to mght improve the motherboard (and in all risk the RAM). If it has an LGA 775 socket, it could use a pentium twin middle or a center 2 duo or middle 2 quad processor. If it fairly is not the LGA 775, it fairly is not very costly to get a motherboard it is, and the DDR2 RAM maximum of them use is very affordable too.