Just moved from the U.S. and feel like a loser here... help!?

Well i just moved here to a country called Panama, dont know if you heard of it, if not, i didnt know where it was either, but my mom is from here, and with about my consent or disicion, she has made me move here with my aunt, i feel like a total alien, and a loser no on to talk to either, i know the lanuguage, spanish of course, but i speak it weird here, im 16 and have no friends, thats just messed up! what should I do, back home i was the average cool kid, not to much of a loser, but a little popular, no i feel like wow what happened ? and on top of that im gay and that is not accepted here so i feel alienated, internet helps, but i had to change names on yahoo because it wasnt popularhere and while i was using msn i got bored, so i switched backed then i forgot my online friends names alon with mines, and since hotmal is like the hottest here no one has yahoo chat software, so I have to wait another month for my mom to send me miy own computerr, so here i am stuck! what do i do!?

Favorite Answer

Move back.

Try to make the best of it. Go out and meet new people, try the malls, coffee shops, school and other social places. I move around a lot so I know how it feels not to know anyone, but in time you will meet friends and might even learn to love it there. Good luck

I think thats pretty cool that you moved here from Panama. Now days kids are so cruel. Even though i am one i know the feeling of being hated so much. Just be yourself and the kids will turn around someday.

Hang in there, and a lot of times things that start out looking bad turn out to be OK. Check out local groups, music, or a Hobie.

Good luck.

bom.acho que vou ter que frequentar mais as aulas de inglês não entendi nada ehehehehhehehe.beijo

Too bad, fäg. Deal with it.