I tired to find a way to cancel my club pogo account but can't a way to do it please help thank you?

Favorite Answer

Hello there is always a solution! I had to address an issue with Pogo last month. I would do the following to start phone numbers are hard to come by for them.

Basically if I understand it correctly EA Sports is the parent company to Pogo. With that said these steps should get you rolling they have a very rapid response. EA handles all Pogos problems and has a 24 hour on-line customer service center. You will need to:

Go to http://www.ea.com

Select the SUPPORT tab in the upper right hand corner

You now will see Pogos logo and a list of a few questions. I see your question at hand is within the first 5 so you should not have a problems getting this resolved. I did enclose the information they posted with regards to your issue for reference. Hope you get the help that you need!

With a smile,

Mo

EA SPORTS POSTED INFO

Question:

How do I cancel my account?

Answer:

We are sorry you have decided to leave any of our on-line games.

Go to www.ea.com and choose your country.

Click on Get Into the EA Nation at the top right of the page.

If you are already logged in, skip to step four.

Choose Log in from the drop down menu.

Click on your screen name at the top right of the page.

Choose My Account from the drop-down menu.

Re-enter your password to verify account ownership.

Click on the Subscription Info tab and then choose Cancel Subscription next to the service you would like to cancel.

if you already paid for it then it's good for the yr. just don't pay again when it becomes due. If you have your card #'s stored maybe try to update info and remove it. I've never tried to cancle my club pogo, so not exactly sure but try those. If all else fails contact pogo help