promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
wert22 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Opinion on this trade?

Laurence Maroney for Nate Burleson. I have Dillon, but have a feelling he wont be the starter the entire season.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ah, man, this is not a trade i want to put my opinion into. Both Burleson and Maroney have their up and downsides:

Nate Burleson- Should have a good year with Hasslebeck as a #2 receiver in an injury depleted team. HOWEVER, if their players get healthy, Burleson loses many catches and TD's to this WR core.

Maroney- Although many are hyped up about this stellar rookie, he is still in the backseat to dillon. The veteran back has performed well whenever he has a chip on his shoulder and will only lose his starting job when he gets hurt or wears down. Although when Maroney takes over after the second half of the season, dillon will still get all of those fantasy goaline TD's.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Get Maroney...burleson is an ok reciever, but with dillons injury prone self, you should definitely get his backup becuase there is a very stong possibility with dillon not playing the entire season.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Burleson in my opinion will be a sleeper and cory could be the come back player of the year!

• 1 decade ago

keep Maroney.....Dillon won't last the entire season

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

keep maroney. i have both on my ff league! maroney and dillion will split carries. this way you get all the pat's yards! go pats and good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

did u draft him?

let the back up go he doesnt play much

• 1 decade ago

If you have a stud RB you don't let his backup go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.