5th grade girl troubles?

My girlfriend walked out on me for an ugly kid with buck teeth and warts. I dunno what to do though. My best friends younger sister (7) likes me and I like her too but she might be too young. My best friend is cool with the idea of us being bro's in law. Help

Favorite Answer

Hey kid, your way too young to be worrying about this stuff. enjoy life and play with ur guys. trust me, you'll miss it when your older.

you are in 5th grade and you like a 7 year old. Dude, way to young to be worrying about this stuff. Enjoy elementary years. Go play outside.

You're still young, don't worry about it... She's only a little kid, your best friend's younger sister... But, if you really like her, you could start hanging out with her or whatever, but you will probably get over it all eventually.

Well now lets see, my daughter is 9 and in fourth grade. I am now in panic mode thinking of the idea that boys are thinking like you,about her. You are in the fifth grade! Worry about your grades and if your going to pass this year. Leave the girls alone until you are much older,please.

Aww thats so cute!!! ok not the part that you got dumped but the whole situation... Chances are u wont marry who you date in the fifth grade so dont worry about it.

she is too young for you, why can't you be friends, concentrate on your school for now, You will get over your girlfriend, just give it time. find a hobby, or join a club, lots of things you could do.

wtfffff? how old are you? lol you cant have a g/f! and what are you dong online? ha this just isn't right, I hope to gawd ur 9 or 10 and not 12 or older god forbid that wouold be messed up, how old are you?!?!?! wahts ur issue? lol

well listen thats just wierd if you like her then you lke her but maybee you might try some other girl from your grade if not go for the seven year old

Source(s): ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't help you out there, g/f come and go at that age like hot dinners

i think u should go back to playing side walk chalk and stop trying to be older ur time will come