Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who thinks all the illegal immigrants should take refuge in America's churches?

let the pious practice what they preach,,, bring me your hungry, your tired, your weak,,,,,,,, what would Jesus do?

• Yakuza
    Favorite Answer

No there is no refuge law in the US ,its an old myth from years ago..

They should be dragged out and sent back to their home country.No sanctuary in any church or anywhere else for that matter.And those who hide them need to be arrested also.

Oh only republicans can dislike law breakers ? I'm a liberal thinking Democrat.And yes I would pay for that orange no matter the cost,its cheaper in the long run than taking care of millions of illegals.

Jesus told his disciples that laws which exist to help mankind on earth will also be upheld in heaven.

ILLEGAL is the issue. I am all for helping my fellow man, but sadly most of my fellow man milk the system for all it's worth! God helps them who help themselves - and I help those who TRY to help themselves and for some reason need an extra push. Illegals are breaking laws.

• 43

I hate piling questions on questions but before I answer do you know if the churches have enough space for 80 million people.

And are you planning a Josiah thing?

Go big Red Go

Then the churches would want our tax dollars. They already get a break which lets them not pay taxes.

Oh, wait a minute, they already DO get our tax dollars with Bush's Faith Based Initiatives. He's draining our resources for god and war.

What a country.

• ?

the whole illegal immigration debate going on in this country is because those repub knuckle -draggers want people to stop thinking about the real problems facing this country i.e. the Iraq war, the deficit, health care etc etc.lets see peoples faces when they go the grocery store and have to pay 4 dollars for an orange, you'll here them crying all the way to Mexico !

Source(s): me

WOW, what a genius.... They break the law and this dolt wants them to run to a church. Simply amazing how stupid some people can be.

Whats next, all car thieves and drug dealers take refuge in a church? Have you broken the law? Just take refuge in a church.

Amazing, I didnt think anything this stupid could walk upright.

Don't use Jesus's words at an end. His word is eternal.

Illegal immigrants should register with the U.S. government and come over here legally. This border thing is getting ridiculous. Necessary but ridiculous.

Jesus would believe in freedom of movement of people, for the same reasons economists support free trade, to be more efficient and to alleviate poverty.

Jesus might not value national borders at all, since he values all human beings equally.

Nice! You know when you've struck a nerve, the Repubes and righteous begin to cry foul.

those who complain the loudest always have an answer!!!

the magic word is Illegal!!!! send them back!!!!