promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do u ever buy stuff @ the .99 cent store & give it as gifts hoping people won't notice where u got it from

cheapo!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

With dollar store type stuff, the trick is to find decent brands and put them together in a nice gift basket. You also have to pick up stuff when you find it, because sometimes there is a really good deal that won't be there next time. It helps if you can distinguish the really good deals from the total crap, because you find both. What matters with a gift is more that you showed thought in picking it, not how much money you spend.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, I give gifts made up of free samples if I can get enough of them. Baked goods and crafts are also good if you're poor in pocketbook, but not creativity or sources for creativity, like the one below. People whom you care enough about to give a gift to won't care where it came from if it's infused with love.

• 1 decade ago

All the time. But I buy decent things that seem as though they won't break quickly. That's the key: high quality cheap stuff.

• 1 decade ago

Sure, but I don't worry about where I got it if it's something cool. I just give other stuff as well. Toad houses, bottles, joke stuff like a garden Gnome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Every Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

Yup, only, if they notice where I got it from, so be it. Dollar Store gifts rule!!

• 1 decade ago

No because when I buy something it is usually over 2.00 and I either buy it for me or somebody else

• Nope. I don't. I give away the crappy presents I get from people who don't know me.

• 1 decade ago

NO! Thanks a lot for the suggestion! Wish I had thought of it. lol

• macki4
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes doesn't everyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.