please help me with my crush?

my crush finally admitted to liking me but then my friend my asked him if he would consider me as his girlfriend and he said "i'll have to thing about it" that was thursday and he still hasnt answered me i really like him and he said to me and one of my friends that he like d me but now he wont answer me he either does like me and is embarrest to say so or he doesnt and doesnt want to upset me please help me oh and by the way check back 2 morrow and ill post what he said

oh yeah the question is "does he like me or not" and "is he embarrest or doesnt want to hurt my feelings

Favorite Answer

Umm... how much thought does this take? You're not getting married.... either he wants to try dating you, or not.

This sounds suspect. I would look somewhere else.

If I were you I would just wait and see if you hear from. Don't go chasing him. Let him approach you now. He is suppose to be the man so he needs to make the move. If you don't hear from him then either your so call friend told him something different or he isn't ready. When you like someone don't ever let your friends give them a message. You never know what they could have told him maybe the opposite!

Well... your first big mistake is using email or phone go up to him in person chances are he'll reply unless your some ugly mofo'.. my advice to you is ask him to do somthing for you if he does it sloppy then he ain't lovin' ya if he does it with care then you'll be able to know if he likes you

Probably best to wait. Something humans aren't real good at doing. Be yourself around him, don't rush him, and just wait. It's always a good idea. Always. :)

Tune in next week for the continuing saga.......

Maybe you should ask him if he really does like you?

ask him again and if he doesn't answer well then idk. if he addmited 2 likin u then maybe he is afraid.

Source(s): beg on ur hands and knees