Sanitary belts: I think I found out why they are so popular lately. Do you want to know?

There have been many postings lately about the new sanitary belts that women are using again to hold their pads. I am a tampon user, but I talked to three friends of mine that recently started using them and here is what they told me.

I am not selling them - but thought I would try to help out this forum.

- Hold closer to the body than undies can.

- Never move around - fit firm and secure.

- Don't stick to your body and hurt.

- Don't stick to itself, since there is no sticky - it uses the little belt.

- Can wear with stylish new lacy and colored sanitary belts.

- The pads are really thin and have the extra bit that hooks into the belt.

- Can wear under pantyhose without undies if you wish.

- Great for overnight, daytime, sports, etc.

They are all in their 20's and say they would never go back to sticky pads again.

Favorite Answer

Of course you have seen many postings about them.

It's you posting the same thing, 5 times, with different accounts every couple days.

• cootes

nicely, i would be darned! yet even with the reality that, i became shocked whilst mini skirts, platform heels, and bell bottoms got here back in form too. i ask your self what different "previous formed" stuff is coming back at present. save posting once you come across out. I remember sticky pads transforming into regularly occurring precise whilst i became on the age to start utilising them. They nonetheless had the belted Kotex pads interior the pink field with the yellow rose on the front. My mom used those, yet began procuring the "beltless pads" whilst those have been presented to the industry. there have been basically 2 manufacturers of beltless maxi pads in those days--StayFree and New Freedom. I additionally remember a variety of tampons referred to as remember. They took those off the industry whilst some shoppers have been given poisonous marvel Syndrome from utilising them. They have been extremely-absorbant and that i think of girls human beings have been conserving them in too long. yet besides, thank you for that tidbit. i found it a chortle.

Feminine hygiene products have never been a topic of conversation with my friends or sisters (and I have a lot of sisters) and want to know why a group of women would find this so intriguing. That's totally bizarre. Or maybe you're just spam. You definitely need a new hobby.

Good for them. I will never use a belt. It is hard enough to have to deal with the whole process more or less to be wondering if my belt instead of my thong is showing out. Thumbs up to tampons!

LOL my grandma read this and start laughing have fun ladies its going to hurt u though they were made out of metal and would pinch the skin its like wearing a metal thong

• Slick

This is no "forum", it is a SITE for QUESTIONS and ANSWERS.

Thanks! I was kinda' wondering what those were when everybody first started talking about them. . .

e mail me and let me know where you can get these products please addybme@yahoo.com

thanks...i'd be very interested to try them.