your first time?

was your first time bad or good and how did u do it

Favorite Answer

My first time was a "classic" and was very very painful. Now it is quite funny. I was in the back seat of a chevy impala. Oh my god I thought I was going to die!!!!! I wanted to run home and tell my mom because I thought I was dying, really thought he had ripped me wide open as I was bleeding so badly, Ha Ha Ha here is the funny part, I was bleeding because I had just started my period the same time I lost my virginity, Not my first period either just started a new cycle. I thought I was split wide open and hurt so much with crampson top of that but I could not tell my mom as she would have killed me! So I went around for a few days walking like a cowboy in pain! What a fool I was!

I was bending over in the parking lot grabbing a bag of groceries, when my neighbor backed into me with his giant trailer hitch....

And yes I am proud to say I was deflowered by a giant ball of metal.

It was with my best friend's 35 year old Mom, and it was great because she was teaching me how to do it. I was 14 and banged her about 20 different times that summer.

it was good. took her home after homecoming dance. layed her on the bed, started making out, and pulled off her clothes. tossed on the protection, and said "hold on for the ride of your life"

My first time was his first time also, so you can imagine it was not fun at all. We did it in the bathtub.

Increadibly bad, it happened on the floor.

Before puberty, public toilets, best friends sister, didn't c.um cause before puberty, so don't know if it counts, but I think it ****** up my younger life a little, cause they forced me to do it while every one watched

good even though i broke her panties getting them off, lol...

as for how i did it, ill keep that to myself, but i can give ya pointers on how to do it...

whenever your making out, slowly put your hand down there and please her that way for just a minute or two, then slowly take her pants off, then do it again for a minute or two, then slowly take off your pants, you should still be locking lips while doing all this... then just slowly take off her shirt and bra and suck on her nipple for a minute or two, then lock lips again and go for it... if she says no, then say ok and keep making out and enjoying...

hope this helps

alright I spose but my current GF is so much hotter than my ex...

go her

oh and did it fairly normally

MINE WAS TERRIBLE AND HUGE WASTE OF GOOD VIRGINITY. I HOPE THESE YOUNG GIRLS GROWING UP THESE DAYS TAKE BETTER PRE-CAUTIONS IN PICKING THIER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!