men! i know you can answer this one!?

me n' my man been together for 3yrs and at first we were very intimate - now I'm lucky if i get it once a week! I'm a very sexual person and I don't know what's the reason for this- can anybody tell me? has anyone gone through this?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like it may be time to change things up a bit.. he may be even thinking the same about you. Whatever your routine was, do something differently. If it was always spontaneous.. try a little more planning & 'pre-production'. If it was at night, attack him in the morning. If it is a time problem.. try to make time where there is no pressure from work / kids / bills / video games whatever is taking your time from you. Get on your knees and let him know in no uncertain terms how much you hunger for his attention.. and how often. Different sexual drives can kill a relationship... I never thought so... until it did mine. (BTW; I would have killed for twice a MONTH in the waning years of my relationship!!)

I wish you both all the best, m'lady.

Something went wrong during one of your past sessions and now either he is afraid of it happening again or he has lost interest in you.My advice is to talk to him about your concerns and do not give up until you reach the root of the problem.You may not like the answer but you do deserve to know the truth.

the problem with us men, is that really it could be any number of things that's on our brain, so I would suggest telling him that you think there's a problem, and ask him what the matter is. Me and my lady friend went through a similar patch because I misread her and I thought that she didn't want to be intimate with me. So I would suggest talking as the number one option.

Good luck!

Maybe you need to add a little variety to your love life- try something new to keep him interested (time to bust out the whip cream and strawberries and chocolate sauce for a lick-a-thon etc etc etc....)

sounds like he might have interests in other places, been there done that, don't waste your life waiting for him to come around there are way to many who would love to be with ya!!!

• Wayne

try some variety in your personal life.

you didn't give much detail in this area. try to be spontaneous. live a little....have some fun

spice things up, make it hot...idk. I would hate to say he is getting it from somewhere else but, he might..or porn..who knows.

1) he has someone else(I don't hope so!)

2)he is bored with you(Spice up your sex life with something new)

3)Stres

Source(s): personal experience

add a slittle spice and maybe you'll get it twice

He's either bored with you, or he's getting it somewhere else.