A good law school?

I want to go to college, and eventually get a degree in law. Where is a school I can go to in order A: to get a good basis to get into a good law school, and B: still have lots of partying and things of that nature?

I'm not looking for something extremely prestigous like Harvard or Stanford, but I have pretty good grades, so something a little hight end.

Favorite Answer

This is a list of the top 100 law schools according to US News and World Reports. Also note that all law schools will have partying because drinking typically follows all the hard work during the week.

get into any decent college (state or private) and get the best grades possible and have fun. You can still get great grades and party your *** off in college (and law school), though partying will be difficult to juggle in both the first years of college and law school. When you are about to graduate (maybe a year before), consider your interests and your options. If law school still seems interesting, and you have a decent GPA, you'll need to prepare for and take the LSAT--the most important thing in the admissions process. Your GPA and LSAT will determine your "choice" of law schools. You might not get into Harvard, but all schools basically teach the same stuff and you can end up making just as much money as a Harvard grad if you end up in the top 10 or so in your class (and you're proactive), if that's what you're into.

Harvard, Yale, or Princeton! Finals Clubs, Skulls & Bones, and Eating Clubs!

University of Arkansas-Little Rock School of Law

Good luck!!!

University of Denver Law School. I know someone that went there. They really enjoyed it.

georgetown

harvard, duh.