promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what should i wear to my "back to school dance"?

it has been a week into school and everyone knows that i am good when it comes to fashion ... but i do not know what to wear i dont want to look to dressy or to casual... plus i am trying to impress a certain guy but i want to feel good at the same time! Please HELP

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well u can wear a cute tanktop that is at least three fingers on the strap cuz u probably cant wear spaghetti traps like me and also a cute pare of jeans and do your hair cute

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Denim Gauchos, Long Sleeve crewneck with scattering beads on the shoulder and Mid calf cowgirl leather boots

• 1 decade ago

wear some nice jeans, and a cute and sparkly tank or halter. sparkles are really good at dances, with the lights down low!! it's not super casual, but it's not so fancy either!

• 1 decade ago

gauchos would probably do the trick..you can dress them a little up with a nicer shirt or down wit a t shirt. anything is possible with them..good luck with that guy!!!

P.S: If you don't know what gauchos are then search them under google or yahoo images!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wow.

first of alll wow. wow. wow.

ok

u should wear skinny jeans (grey or blue)

a cheetah clutch

cheetah print flats

wavy layered hair

and an empire top (any color)

thats hot!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

low ride ripped jeans, a cute lace cami and a grey demen jacket to go over it. wear your hair in lose waves.

• a denim mini and a cute halter or tank

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.