promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do any girls really not wear panties?

You always hear it on internet message boards from anonymous "girls", but I want to know for real, do any girls not wear panties? And if so why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some times it's not wanting to have panty lines sometimes you just don't want to wear any. So yes sometimes girls go comando too. I do it sometimes when I go out with my hubby. I'll tell him at a moment when he least expects it. That way all night he is thinking about it, by the time we get home he is all hot and bothered.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Of course.. i dont wear any while wearing pants specially jeans s because a thong gets in the way...it feels strange at the begining but i hate those pany lines or showing strings!

• 1 decade ago

Im not wearing any right now, lol and it's not nasty! not if you bath regularly! me and my friends just dont feel liek wearing them, most of the time they just aren't necasary I usually wear them if I go out with a guy tho, lol just so they dont get the wrong idea unless it's the right idea....haha

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes depending on the outfit, to avoid VPL (visible panty line)...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have tried not wearing panties its ok. but i do know someone who does it just cuz she don't like panty's at all and i don't know why

• 1 decade ago

Some don't. It makes it easier for a "quickie", and for just "airing out" the joint! By the way, I like "nasty", and a little "freaky", now and then.

• Nikki
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I wear them but I have a couple of friends that don't..

• 1 decade ago

Personally, that's just straight up nasty if you wear a thong, and it really nasty if you don't wear underwear at all.

• 1 decade ago

some do like them up there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i wear em cuz it feels weird if u don't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.