Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

how do i get rid of these tiny warts or little bumps on my fingers, they itch and only started the other day?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like contact dermatitis. You likely touched something. My husband gets that excact same thing whenever he cuts up tomatoes. It lasts for 3-4 days and gradually gets better on its own. You can use a hydrocortisone cream from a pharmacy in the meantime if the itching really bothers you.

I am an RN and will answer your question as professionally as possible. First, you must determine whether or not it is a topical dermitis or allergic reaction to something you had handled -- change in soap, detergent, weeding in the garden, etc. Then I would use something with cortisone to stop the itch. If it is a fungus, then I would use an anti-fungal cream. However, at any time ecsema can arise between the fingers and on the palm of the hand and itch like crazy. These bump-like areas arise due to stress. Then I would visit a dermatologist and receive a prescription to control the area. If it is ecsema, it will return. Hope this helps, hon. Good luck.

It could be sun rash. I had gotten it on my arms this year for the first time. I was taken some antibiotics for my allergies and on the warning label it says to stay out of the sun cause it could cause a rash. So if your taken any medications, read the labels. Look it up on images yahoo and see if it looks the same as the ones on the Internet.

If the anti fungal cream works, then check out www.hufa.org - the yeast link, as it is likely a yeast fungus that is causing the bumps.

Source(s): www.hufa.org is a website run by Hypoglycemics United to Foster Awareness, a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational corporation. Pegasus 90 is a co-founder and the current president of the organization.

Or a fungus infection. Try an antifungal cream.

.sounds like poison ivy. use calamine lotion.