my best friends girl friend just died........?

my best friends GF died and i have been there for her through all of it. she is a total mess and its been 2 months now and she has to move out of her house cuz she cant afford it but she is having a hard time moving cuz of all the memories. she has been calling me every day 7-10x's a day and im getting annoid with it and im starting to ignore her calls cuz im compleatly drained from her. what do i do and how do i get her to stop calling all the time with out hurting her feelings evan more making her think that she lost her GF and now her BFF??

Favorite Answer

i feel that i can kinda connect with this situation cuz i lost my bf in july..it is very difficult for me even now..the pain is real intense..my fam is here for me tho and the best thing you can do is give her advice and just listen..but also tell her that you have a life and have your own things to take care of

sounds like you have been a great friend for her in her time of grief but now she should understand that you need some time to concentrate on you.explain to her that you will always be there for her but she has to stop calling so much. why dont you call her to see how she is doing? even tell her that you will set an allocated time to call each other or alternate days. although im sure there will be times that she calls you more often, just remind her of how many times she has called and that you will call her when you are free but explain that you are not trying to hurt her but helping her get through the situation and moving on. she needs this as much as you.

• cootes

it rather is a decision basically you additionally could make. you may desire to be certain directly to be the extra suited guy or woman and furnish convenience, yet she might you may desire to be friends returned. or you may desire to basically fake you in no way found out she needed to talk and forget approximately approximately her.

You've been a good friend, but I think your friend should seek proffesional help.

You should just keep trying your best to comfort your friend the best way you can!!!

• s t

see and seek a psychiatrist. that is why they exist. good luck.