promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

In Sex,Lies & Videotape...?

.the husband cheats on his wife with her sister...who do you think has committed the greater sin---the sister or the husband, and why?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The sister. Because you just don't do that to family. Sisters are supposed to be close and take care of eachother.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The sister committed the greater sin. The husband should be hung and the sister should know better but the flesh is weak and hopefully they have learn their lesson from this act of betrayal.

• 1 decade ago

My personal belief is every sin is EQUAL in God's eyes, so really they are equally at fault....

However, if you are looking at the situation and saying who was at more moral fault, I would say the husband.....The husband took sacred vows in front of his wife, God, their families, and the church's congregation. The sister happened to be born to the same parents. Although they say blood is thicker than water, and family should always stick together, love each other, and be there for each other(which I totally believe)....not all families get along, and you DON'T CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY,you CHOOSE YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR HUSBAND CHOOSES YOU. So you could look at that either way....you are always going be in contact with your sister, whether it is by choice, but you don't have to be in contact with your (ex)husband, unless there are kids involved.

However the husband and wife took vows, those are sacred and he broke them.....Sadly enough the sister should be the one the wife comes to when things like this happen, but obviously that's not going to happen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SIN come on thats retarded. I dont know what to say now. LoL. Ill try none the less. The wrong committed to you is equally wrong from both sides. The sister is family, the husband is family. They both know your married, and therefore are both wrong. That was too wasy. And again SIN? come on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the sister. your own flesh and blood cheated on you is worse than a man who presumes to say that he loves you.

and a video tape, would even it out in making it the husband's fault, unless your sick sister wanted to videotape it.

and what dumbass would leave the tape/camera around for you to find it? unless they wanted it to be open and clear to you that you're being played.

they're both disgusting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both...they have both robbed someone who loved them dearly of the most valuable thing to that person. Husband and Sister in one fell swoop. Just about the lowest thing two can do to a person in my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

i'd say the sister, a man can be seduced by a stranger because she has no remorse for his wife but the sister is flesh and blood, she should never have let it happen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.The sister. Because you just don't do that to family. Sisters are supposed to be close and take care of eachother

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's equal. Both are guilty as hell. They both know better than to hurt wife/sister.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The husband, because of his wedding vows, which I presume meant not shanking anyone else besides his wife.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.