Why Am I In The Middle?

my friends had messed around with eachother then broke it off..ever since then every time i hang out with one he/she just talks about the other one its annoying and me being the good friend i just let them put their feelings out, i known "mr" longer then "missy" and sometimes i understand where "mr" is coming from when he tells me stories about her.. because "missy" has done this with another good friend of mine who i no longer reallly talk to, i like "missy" as a friend shes cool to hang out with, but it seems like she hates me because i still talk to "mr". i known "missy" for a while too but only after her dating my other friend, then things went wrong, anyways I don't want to pick sides i just want to remain friends with both of them without them getting mad at me well its mostly her, its hard to explain but thats the best i could... any suggestions? I'm open ears.

Favorite Answer

when you are with either one of them and they start talking about each other tell them that you dont want to know and that they should change the subject as you like them both and are sick of being in the middle.

I know EXACTLY what ur talking about, lol tell the girl that you WONT choose and that she's being completley unfair, tell her that it's not right for her to want youu to give up a great friendship because SHE ****** up! and then see what she says :)

Drop the both of them and find new friends because it is not fair to you that she wants to make you treat the other friend bad.