Do the british drink their beer warm (room temp)? as the scotish do.?

Favorite Answer

no

its usually cold

technically, scots are brits.

i think you might have meant do the english drink beer warm like scots

Scotts are Brits and we only drink craft ales and stouts warm due too the fact that we have a millennia of beer making history and too this day we stick too the most traditional methods and recipes of beer making and within a 1000 years the ability to chill a beer is barely a fraction compared to the time we have been making beer so dating back to the time it began to today the majority of the time we simply wouldn't of had the privilege too refrigerate anything at all but they honestly taste better warm than chilled and long should it stay that way. Fyi Britain isn't just about my country (England) its about four other brilliant countries too which put alot of effort in the making of our nation and I cant imagine a Britain without them.

• john b

The Scots are British.

Real ale should be kept at 52 degrees Fahrenheit if that is what you mean as "room temperature".

Try drinking beer the way the Australians do - it will freeze your teeth out.

Scottish people are British people. Which kinda negates your question.

Scottish people do not drink their beer warm. Neither do English, Welsh or Northern Irish people. So that means no British people do. At least when they have an option.

Well I still do, even though I've been in the U.S for 10 yrs. I have to remember to put some in the fridge if I have company though, cos anything less than ice cold seems to freak Americans out. I drink soda room temperature too.

Mate, why provide up with in user-friendly terms that?? we are a stressful lot. decide for an further?? Why do not we make television gadgets??? via fact we havenot found out the thank you to get them to brief out, and leak oil in our driveways, like each and every our autos.

I doubt anybody looking for the taste or the buzz is going to be paying much attention to that.

no they like it cold