How much money does it cost to start a webpage?

Favorite Answer

Be careful!

It's easy to get suckered into one of the million "build a website cheap" companies. What they don't tell you is that you will end up paying a LOT more in the end because the don't give you everything you need to build a successful website.

I know. I made three websites that I ended up having to delete because the costs got so high. They simply didn't include all the tools that I needed and I kept having to buy more stuff!

Speaking of tools...

Most website companies will give you some of the tools that you need but they don't tell you how to build a successful website. They don't teach you.

These tools are worthless without knowledge!

I finally found a website that included all the tools that I needed AND they walk you through step by step how to build a successful website.

It was a nightmare getting to the point to where I am now!!

Bottom line: Do your research!

How To Start Your Own Internet Business Even If You Dont Think You Can

By: Dianne AnsariWinn

This is a good article to start learning what it will take. There is the page cost...hosting fees...and more that you can research in this web page!

Good Luck!

about $14 with Yahoo

business.yahoo.com

starter page