What is the best way to lose belly fat fast?
There is a beauty pageant comin up soon and i cant stand the little poof...
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The fastest healthy way is to 1) change your diet, 2) workout with weights 3 times a week, and 3) do cardio in your target heart rate zone for at least 20 minutes twice a week or more.
A few notes:
1) Change your diet means cut out processed foods and refined sugar. Cut out salt. And drink plenty of water. No more soda or sugary drinks. No more white bread or white rice. You want wholoe foods. Try to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day of healthy food. This keeps speeds up the metabolism.
2) You can't spot reduce fat so working out the whole body causes muscles to grow and burn fat. The more muscles you work the more fat gets burned.
3) You may want to consider using a heart rate monitor. Or you can simply work hard enough that you stay winded and breaka good sweat.
Also, drink at least 8oz of water for every hour you are awake. Drink a cup or two of green tea every day. Green tea is supposed to help burn fat too.
Get 8 hours of sleep every day. Sleep and rest between strength workouts is important.
Good luck. Give this rouitine 4 to 6 weeks before you notice the changes in your whole body.
My wife is doing this and I'm alread starting to see changes after 3 weeks. She also get lots of good tips from Women's Health Magazine. Remember, if you get fit the right way you will create a lifestyle that you can maintain for a lifetime. Short cuts will come back to haunt you eventually. Good luck.
- SusanLv 44 years ago
a balanced diet with excersizes try an excersize plan with alot of protein and cutting down on fatty foods and fizzy drinks out of the two fizzy drinks are the worst since they are the ones that really make people gain fat. also try to squeeze in your 5 fruit and veg a day.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Depending on how soon, but I do anywhere between 200-300 situps a night. I find using and exercise ball gets more results. Also do situps right before you go
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- surfcomtesseLv 41 decade ago
Don't eat any (or as little as possible) sodium (check the nutrition facts!). Stay away from soda and carbonated drinks. Drink your weight converted to ounces in water (daily!). Good Luck in the pageant!!!
- 5 years ago
Consume honey before bed because consumption of honey may help to burn more fat during those early hours of sleep
- 4 years ago
Get up and walk 10 minutes before each meal
- 3 years ago
eating liquid based foods such as natural smoothies and low sodium soup can help you cut back on calories yet feel full
- di12381Lv 51 decade ago
Cut down on the caffeine and the carbs, drink lots of water and workout.
- 1 decade ago
do like dancing? YES: then dance always makes me lose belly flab. NO: try running ( with friends)