promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does anyone have a natural cure for foot toenail fungas that works?

About two weeks ago I noticed 3 green globs on my toe nail, within two weeks it turned dark yellow and I lost most of it. So it anyone has anything that really works and doesn't need a perscription I would love to know

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The other answers will help, but if you have an internal fungus (candida) that is the cause of it, it may come back.

Check out the yeast (candida) link at www.hufa.org for more info on yeast syndromes.

Source(s): www.hufa.org is a website run by Hypoglycemics United to Foster Awareness, a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational corporation. Pegasus 90 is a co-founder and the current president of the organization.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I use Tea Tree Oil externally on my very bad case of nail fungus. It really started to help but I also went to the doctor and got a prescription to fight it internally. The drug I use is Sporal, 100mg capsules. I take 2 in am and 2 in evening for one week. That covers the whole month. For severely infected nails like I had, (very ugly) I have to take for a few months and see doctor every so often. My nails have cleared up 95%. If you want only natural remedy then just use the Tea Tree Oil. It suppose to make the nail tissue impervious to the fungus. I did see a difference when I started using the oil.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

soak your toes in listerine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

salt and hot water

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hydrogen peroxide

• 1 decade ago

my husband is a marine and said to pee on it

• 1 decade ago

lamisil

Source(s): lamisil
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.