CAn you guys tell me why every time that girl makes eye contact with me in a wedding rehearsal she smiles?

We re not friends but she goes to my church

Favorite Answer

Does she always catch you looking at her, or do you sometimes catch her looking at you? If she is sometimes the one doing the looking, and she maintains eye contact with you for a few seconds, she is probably interested. I would suggest going up to her and making small talk. Watch her behavior. Does she maintain eye contact, touch her hair, touch your arm? If so, she might be interested in a romantic way. If not, you still might wind up with a new friend. Good luck!

• cootes

If it fairly is everybody i understand, I constantly smile as quickly as I make eye touch. It does not make a distinction no count if it rather is a boy, female, a pal, or a weigh down. I mean of I direction I smile as quickly as I make eyes touch with the guy i like, even though it rather is in comparison to i don't smile at everybody else. It does not rather mean something different than that they a minimum of think of of you as a pal.

if she is the bride she is probably just so happy she can't help but smile at everyone. if she isn't the bride then she could possibly like you. you need to smile back and then after it is funny you need to approach her. so think of an opening and talk to her. good luck.

Talk to her dude, that smile is a door to talking to her. What the heck are you waiting for ? Move yourself !

You probably got something stuck in your teeth

Maybe she likes you, or maybe she just likes to smile.

She likes you but she's too shy to talk to you. Ask her out, see what she says.

your zipper on your pants is probably down and she not smiling at you shes laughing at you

Can you say body language?

Maybe you are goofy looking.