promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i have a friend named kelly and she is only 17 years old and she is pregnet with 3 babies what should she do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

obviously what all other immature and irresponsible pregnant teenagers do when they are self centered and have "no options": abort it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • pixles
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What happened to "Planned Parenthood", what are we paying taxes for. My daughter had a friend who now has four children from two different men. They finally made her get her tubes tied. She takes methadone for heroin addiction. They do not lower the dose anymore, they let HER decide how much SHE wants. When that program started, you eventually were finsihed. Now taxpayers are paying for people to be drug addicts. All these government programs do not work, and liberals are constantly trying to bribe us into thinking they do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

umm she could start by keeping her legs closed! oh and then there is birth control , condoms, and always the choice of just not doing it! sorry to sound so harsh but that is way to young to be haing babies and i feel sorry for her.....did u think about having her give the babies up? she needs to think about what will be best for the babies and not for what she wants.

• 1 decade ago

Good luck. Hopefully she has people around to help. Maybe next time she should keep her legs closed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i had my first baby when i was 16 altho i love him to bits i wish i had waited .I cant believe she is preggerss with 3 good luck to ya girl x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.