Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

What is the meaniest way to dump a guy?

I have a boyfriend but he keeps going out with other girls behind my back.How I now?He went out with my best friend!HELP!I REALLY want to get back for what he did.

Favorite Answer

be on the phone with him and be talking to him like you dont know a thing and be like "hey baby?" and hell say "what" and be like "Ive been thinking we should break up. I mean its not me, its you" and just hang up. becasue usually people say its not you its me but he would really think he had problems if you said that. haha ive always wanted to do that to someone! lol

Ignore him...he doesn't deserve you...What a jerk!!! Go about your life and be happy. Don't see him anymore or he will suck you back in with his lies...believe me, been there done that. It's difficult in the beginning, but in a couple of weeks you will look back at this and think how much better off you are. Find someone who respects women and is worth your time...all the time you spend thinking about getting even is just more time that he is taking away from your happiness. Good luck sweetie!

Pretend you don't know about the best friend incident. Have him take you out to dinner somwhere exspensive. Order the most exspensive thing on the menu. Eat about half of it. Excuse yourself, say you're going to the lady's room. Leave the resturant thur the kitchen, or back door. Have someone waitting for you to give a ride home.

Source(s): Have done it myself, after reading it in "Dear Abbey"

Just dump him. Dont waste your time. And dump your friend too. Then use your extra time to make yourself succesful and happy as possible. Date Brad Pitt. Get in the tabloids and send him a copy.

Here's one:

Invite him over to your house and say that you want to "surprise" him. Sound really sexy.

Invite some other guy that you like over half an hour before.

Let your boyfriend in while you guys are on the couch watching TV or making out, or something that would make him really jealous.

Don't listen to these girls, what do they know about what hurts the guys the most?

Best way is to seduce him, and quit the very last moment. Just make sure you stick to the plan and don't get carried away and to keep your cool so he bites the bait.

Let him realize what he will be missing.

• --

I hope that you mean your ex-best friend, firstly. Next, just start dating. If he's going out with other girls, you do not have a boyfriend. Act accordingly and enjoy it. He sounds like a loser.

If he's like that, then "getting back" at him will probably just make him laugh, the best thing to do to someone like that is just tell him ur done then completely write him off... like just ignore him... b/c usually people like that are attention grabbers

• Cat D

Post him on www.dontdatehimgirl.com and then run an ad in the local paper saying that you found him so disgusting you had to let him go.

Why lower yourself to be vengeful like that? Just act like you never knew either one of them - they deserve each other.