your opinion on bare minerals makeup?

Favorite Answer

I love Bare Minerals. I love the way it looks. It doesn't feel like you even have make up on. It looks very natural.

Love IT!

If you have not tried it...I suggest you do.

I used to break out, but after using Bare Minerals...I don't have that problem anymore. It tends to wash out by end of day, so you will need to freshen up in the afternoon with a little blush and Mineral Veil.

bare Minerals is outstanding. I even have the comparable sort of blend epidermis yet maximum foundations might reason breakouts. I ordered the equipment on line yet stumbled on i do no longer use the warmth temperature or the ending powder. the perfect way is to discover a Sephora keep so which you will attempt it out to discover the perfect coloration for you. My daughter is incredibly honest and she or he makes use of the "incredibly gentle" and not in any respect looks made up. Now that we the two comprehend our colorings we order from Sephora on line. We additionally use Sephora lip gloss and shimmer powders. additionally, a kabuki (Sp?) is mandatory for perfect application. i do no longer even use the single bare minerals despatched. I have been given a less costly one a Walgreen's and it works great. ascertain and use little or no and swirl it on and that i think of you would be very extremely joyful.

• BB

Very, very overhyped. It doesn't blend well, it's full of sparkles (which looks anything but natural) and will stick to and magnify any dry patches, large pores, scars, or any other type of unevenness. Plus it's messy and overpriced. If you want to try mineral makeup, I would suggest getting some of L'Oreal's or ordering a sample from www.everydayminerals.com to see if it even works for you. It's not the wonder miracle everyone says it is, and I've seen plenty of cakey-looking BareMinerals fans!

I myself didn't like bare minerals. I have mild acne on my face, and it didn't cover my face at all. It also rubbed off my face because my face is a oily. I think if your face is clear, then this product would work well on your face.

it is amazing...your face looks flawless without having to cake on the makeup, and it doesnt make your face break out like some make up products do.

Great Stuff!! I've used it for two years now and nothing else compares to it. I hope they never stop making it.

LOVE IT!!!

wouldn't use any other foundation. you can even sleep with it on(i dont)!

check out QVC they have good deals!

I love it. expensive and worth every penny.

try it.

my sister wears it and she looks good in it. I think it rocks!!!