what happens if your ipod video just freezes?

Favorite Answer

Put it in the microwave on thaw mode for 10 mins. lol

I've never heard of this happening to an Ipod video, but when this happened with my Ipod mini, I would toggle the hold switch and then hold the select and play button down at the same time until it shuts off.

hold down the menu button and center button down at the same time for 5-10 seconds and it shud shut off then start up again. your music should still be in the ipod but i did it once on a mini and the music was off of the ipod. ive done it to my 20 and 30 gig ipod tons of times and its fine.

press hold on and off. Then press center and menu button for 10 seconds. Then u should hear a click and that means it is resetting itself. With all of the original songs on it.

I haven't had this problem with my video iPod, but my friend had thi problem with her iPod mini. Whatever button you bress to turn your iPod on & off, hold it down until it powers off. Or let the battery die.

I would advise, turn on and then off the hold button, then press and hold the enter and play buttons at the same time until it resets, It's called a manual reset, and you don;'t lose any of your data.

You buy a new one. Or try to reset it, or check if it's still under warrenty.

dont put it in the frezzerr you idiot