promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what happens if your ipod video just freezes?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Put it in the microwave on thaw mode for 10 mins. lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I've never heard of this happening to an Ipod video, but when this happened with my Ipod mini, I would toggle the hold switch and then hold the select and play button down at the same time until it shuts off.

• 1 decade ago

hold down the menu button and center button down at the same time for 5-10 seconds and it shud shut off then start up again. your music should still be in the ipod but i did it once on a mini and the music was off of the ipod. ive done it to my 20 and 30 gig ipod tons of times and its fine.

• 1 decade ago

press hold on and off. Then press center and menu button for 10 seconds. Then u should hear a click and that means it is resetting itself. With all of the original songs on it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't had this problem with my video iPod, but my friend had thi problem with her iPod mini. Whatever button you bress to turn your iPod on & off, hold it down until it powers off. Or let the battery die.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would advise, turn on and then off the hold button, then press and hold the enter and play buttons at the same time until it resets, It's called a manual reset, and you don;'t lose any of your data.

• 1 decade ago

You buy a new one. Or try to reset it, or check if it's still under warrenty.

• 1 decade ago

dont put it in the frezzerr you idiot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.