Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

hey where do you work? and whats so great about it???

need to know thang...........so i know what jobs r good out there

Favorite Answer

Right now I am self-employed and have my own small business. I really like that, because I am doing a job I love and I can make my own hours...as long as I meet my deadlines. It has its pros and cons being self-employed, but at this particular point and time it has more pros. I use to work for "Bell Canada" and "The Canadian Bankers Association." I really enjoyed working for these companies...as I liked my job, and my salary and benefits were great! I also did some acting up until 3 years ago. I was in that field for about 15 years...off & on. You have to have a strong character to be in this type of work. You can go through alot of rejection & knocks. Though there are times in can be really rewarding, especially if you get a part that you want, or if the part or commercial you get pays good money.

I found that it is beneficial to have good benefits when you work for a company...be it dental, drug and stock option plan. I wish you luck on your job hunting!

• Debbk

I work part-time as a technology aide in an elementary school. I love the kids and enjoy teaching them and their teachers about computers.

• Cat D

I work at the local Humane Society and I love it because I am helping the animals.

I work for Bank of America and hate it. but they pay for most of my school so I will stay until I am done with my college

oh my god im a dancer altho it can be stress full i have the best social life while i work its great and the money aint bad either