Very quick way to get rid of pimples?

I have pretty much a clear face put on my nose I have tons of pimples, is there a way to rid of them overnight. Is there a home-made remedy I can make? Please girls I know you hate them too!!!

Favorite Answer

duct tape

1. Don't ever pinch, squeeze or pick at a pimple. This only causes it to become more red and inflamed, and will spread the bacteria and oils that caused it in the first place, to other parts of your face! It can also lead to scars. 2. Every 30 minutes, apply an ice pack to the pimple and hold it there for about 2 minutes. This will decrease the swelling and redness and help shrink the inflammation and pain that sometimes comes along with it. 3. If you're in need of a quick fix, a dab of toothpaste on the affected area right before bed can help soothe irritation and reduce redness. Pressing and holding a wet tea bag or a cotton ball with a dab of lemon juice against the blemish for five minutes can also reduce swelling and redness.

well there realy isnt a over night remidy , if you have backeheads a cut lemon rubed on them will take them out without any marks. and home remedies thats the only one i know of. but if you have money the best stuff to get is clirisil vannishing cream i use it and wont use anything else it is the best . hope that helped and good luck with it, cuz we all do hate pimples....

One way is to put Noxzema on them and let it soak in for a bit then rinse it off. Keep doing this until they're gone (maybe 2-3 times). Another way is to get a hot rag with salt on it and leave it on your nose for about 5 minutes. Keep doing that until they're gone (again 2-3 times).

a good overnight remedy is using baking soda. Wet some and put it on your spots before you go to sleep it will work 100%

I always used to put Noxzema on the pimples it work out pretty good for me. I know it's gross...but I used to pop them first and then put on the Noxzema.

Go to your neighborhood drug store and buy a jar of "oxy 10" pads and follow the directions on the jar faithfully and your pimples will be gone A.S.A.P.

Tooth paste!! Before you go to bed put tooth paste on you pimples! It works for me! I hope it works for you!!!

Sandpaper.