loving the loved?

My boyfriend and I love each other. I love him. He loves me. But, im bipolar. So my heart tells me im loved. But my body tells me im alone.

Favorite Answer

Sure it is not borderline personality disorder-I felt that way too-constant abandonment feeling-is that you?

You should always follow your heart if you really to feel like you are getting the love you need then he is the guy for you but you have to be truthful to yourself just make sure that the love you are getting is true and is the right love.

Everyone needs love i just hope you are getting love just like you deserve to. every girl is a princess in there own way

Source(s): Married for 5 years

I believe that the best thing for you to do is consult with a clinical psychologist. Bipolar is not something you can self medicate. Also visit chathealthyplace.com

Your boyfriend is seeing the whole you, the person behind the disease.

Toughy. Which you listen to depends on which has been most helpful in the past.

what the hell. if you know your body is saying this, then ignore it. quit making outrageous excuses for attention.

I'm diagnosed bipolar but have never used it as an excuse for anything. its tacky.

• ?

He gets two girls in one.

Sometimes.....do you feel he's cheating