Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

I see and hear people selling things on eBay and making very good money. A few people at my job are doing it?

how do I get started, i know its vauge, but why not ask?

I see some people here who would like to get their *** kicked

Favorite Answer

eBay is the largest online marketplace and one of the most popular ways to earn an income from home with a PC and internet connection. Selling on eBay is inexpensive and easy to start. Ebay has a number of tools for sellers to maximise sales. These are eBay Pulse, Hot items report, merchandising calendar. By sourcing products at a low price, you can increase your profit. Check out http://tinyurl.com/rygsh for more details.

• Blue

You need to have time and good judgement. Just because you have nice "stuff" are you going to be able to get a decent price for it? Remember you have to prepare a web page with photographs. You also have to package and ship the item. Will you be making a profit after you pay for these things?

Go to the eBay web site. They have tons of articles that will help you get started.

There is also a dummies book for people who want to sell on eBay.

Apply online go to ebay website, i'm in florida and there are aleast 4 people i no that are buying wholesale and trippling their money. There is a wholesale distributor in Miami for ebay.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!

You can buy wholesale products at up to 90% off retail at http://tinyurl.com/o4nhn

This is what the ebay power sellers use.

I see dumb people.....