What attracts guys to girls? (nothing innapropriate please)?

Favorite Answer

When I first notice a girl, I notice her hair. It shows that she likes to take care of herself if she has nice hair. Then I notice her eyes and smile. If I am close enough I notice her perfume or scent in general. I will check out her body in general, particularly her butt. If all of these things are nice, she is hot in my book.

The same thing that attracts anyone to anyone else. Different strokes for different folks. It may be things that stick out here and there that grab the attention from a distance, but it is really eyes, smile, personality, aura, and such that is the real attention getter, regardless of who tells you what. WE tend to chase what we find attractive, and there is a universal opinion of what is attractive..different to men and women. Women do NOT have to be thin, busty, whatever, they just need about a 9" difference in bust/waist/ hip measurements to be found sensuous to the average man...genetic thing. Women tend to look for security for thier future children's sake. good luck

PS: I have read some of the above answers, and I feel somewhat sorry for the gals who think that boobs are all men see..ain't so. Men actually, when the chips are down, look for the "yes" in a girl (not necessarily sexual) for men are terrified of the word, "NO" The one above who said "open-ness" hit it on the head. And that is part of personality that most men love.

• Yentl

Honestly, when SHE is 'open' to men. As in, have you ever notived, that when you 'walls ' are up (defenses) men IGNORE you? How about when you feel in the mood, even without flirting, then men pay more attention to you? So really, it is the womans state of mind that gives the man the message to act (he is attracted). Her mood, her energy, her 'signals'; her frame of mind. If she is cut off or cold, she'll never get a guy. If she feels ready to let a guy in, he will come. Magic, baby... :)

A nicely dressed positive minded cheerful gal. Sense of humor. Appropriate weight to height. Tattoo's are a huge turn-off for me, a small one on the shoulder or ankle is fine. NO FREAKIN' nose rings or crap like that.

I might be a little odd, but I'm really attracted to body posture. A woman who stands with her back straight, and holds her head steady, conveys to me a woman that is confident, decisive, resilient, and lively. Fundamentally, a person's body posture can convey a lot about their personality and why we are attracted to them.

A good heart and personality, a sense of humor, being trustworthy, understanding, very secure with themselves, being willing to love and be loved and a good postive attitude.

p.s.) Notice I didn't mention physical features...you have to appreciate someone from the inside out. This is all just my opinion of course...I can only speak for myself. : )

Magnets

Sorry to break it to you, but guys are attracted to girls for one reason, and one reason only...........and it's usually always INAPPROPRIATE!! Short, simple, & to the point.........had I known what I know now, I wouldn't have wasted so much time & so many tears on the fairytail we call love.

• Avid

Pheromones.

everything. Scent, looks, personality, they way she walks, and her fashion. Each guy finds diffrent things more important than other guys, so there is no gage on whats most important..depends on what guy your talking about.