Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

is turning 13 special to you?

yes or no

...

why or why not?

if u already passed 13...was it???

o

=(

im turnin 13 on saturday..

now i feel bad and sad and dissapointed =(

Favorite Answer

No, not really.

The main reason being that you know that you have only one more year until you can get your learner's permit. And you start counting down but it takes forever.

And you can't really do anything except watch PG-13 movies on your own at the theatre which you can kind of get away with regardless.

18 was my favorite.

But so was 16 because so many things happened that year. I met my husband, i got my driver's license, i got my car, and i met my best friend for life.

People will allow you, when you are about 16-18 years old, adult privileges, such as driving or voting or the right to live on ones own. But, people start looking at you long before you are 16-18, to determine if you are measuring up as an adult. Oddly, most people start looking at you in that different way when you turn 13. Before thirteen, people look at you and they see you as an adorable puppy. After thirteen, they look at you and see the future. The look gets serious, because the future is serious.

No, when I turned 13 I didn't have a really big party because it was just another birthday. I think turning 16 will be better.

NO, 16 18 and 21 were much better.

I hated it!!! I didn't want to be a teenager!!! But around the time I got to 16, I decided, "I guess it's okay. These are the ages they usually sang about in 60's rock songs." I'm 17 now.

• MMN

No 18 or 21 will be much better, i'll be legal and then I can do anything I want

It wasn't that special to me, and it was like a year and a half ago... You shouldn't feel disappointed about turning 13, it's nothing special...

My 13th birthday many years ago wasn't very special. It actually was a bad memory. You have a great day. Don't let everyone spoil your special day.

21 was much better

um 18 was better......cant wait for 21!!