Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Question for the fellas?

Ok here is my problem. I am always being told that I am a pretty girl and that I am attractive but I have not had a boyfriend in almost 2 years. Why is that? I keep hearing that men are intimidated by pretty girls but who knows. Any men out there who can explain this to me?

• Favorite Answer

If your problem lies in not being approached, try putting yourself in different enviroments. For example, if you don't have the best of luck meeting people in bars, try clubs, or a different place altogether, such as a gym, a park, etc.

If your problem lies in not making the initial connection, look at your conversational approach and non-verbal clues, perhaps you spend too much time talking about yourself and come off as self-centered, perhaps you don't talk enough about yourself and come across as vapid. As far as non-verbal clues, try investigating the way you invite people to interact with you without talking to them directly and ask people you know about some of their approaches, there are also references online.

If your problem lies in not being able to see meeting someone through to dating them, you're task is more involved. On a basic level, make sure that people know you find them interesting and appreciate them in your life--sometimes focusing on commitment or long term goals can drive people away, focusing on the immediate importance they have in your life helps enrich the relationship without a condition, such as titles or marriage.

There are quite a few resources online for relationship building and conversational skills. Here are a few...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpersonal_relatio...

http://howto.lifehack.org/wiki/Small_Talk

8)

I've never been intimidated by a pretty woman... I always went for women who I thought I couldn't get, and guess what. I always got them. (married now)

The only guys who are intimidated by pretty girls must not have much self confidence.

It may be your attitude, That's the only thing that kept me from going after pretty woman.

Maybe it's something else that you are doing but like the first person said, it's hard to answer without knowing more about you. Just be patient. It will happen.

the first thing that come to mind is that most pretty ladys have a bad *** attitude that make them look ugly. then r u big ?

I'd really have to know more about you before coming to a conclusion.

send me a pic,maybe we can have email sex, a50with5x@yahoo.com