What do you think about Steve Irwins death?

It is so sad what happen to him.. If you didn't know he pased away..you do now

Favorite Answer

it is so sad but he was so happy doing what he did

i will never forget the image of steve irwin talking to the camera while sharks were in a feeding frenzy all around him while he stood in the water...the guy was a crazy kook but he was fascinating, funny and very entertaining...i kind of felt one day his luck would run out the way he took risks dealing with wildlife but i would never have guessed it would take a stingray to be the culprit....my condolences to his friends and family....he was one of a kind and his legacy will continue as his shows run on animal planet

I heard this morning, it is sad... and tragic. He was young and doing the job he loved.

I am sad for his family, friends and other loved ones. As well as the millions of fans he had. We not only let him into our homes each week, but we let him into our hearts as well. He is one of the few people that held my daughter mesmerized from the first moment she watched him.

God bless Terri, Bindi and Robert as well as the rest of the Irwin family..

• Sam X9

An eye for eye and tooth for a tooth. If a man survive by his knife, his life will end in a knife. That's what happened to Steve. May his soul rest in eternal peace.

I have mixed feelings about it, on one hand i feel sorry for terry and thier kids on the other hand i feel that he knew he died for something he loved doing. he was a cool guy and did alot for the animals. but over all im sad about it.

May he rest in peace, but he knew what he was doing and the dangers of his work.

• A

it sucks major balls. i hate stingrays now.