is there a love song that isn't a love song?

I'm looking for a song that expresses feeling but doesn't actually say I love you or anything like that....I'm not wanting to scare her off just tell her how I feel but without telling....You know what i mean? Can you help me

Favorite Answer

'More Than Words' by Extreme.

Sounds like your perfect match!

I was listening to the radio and "You gotta be somebodys baby by Jackson browne says a whole heck of a lot. I think that its about this shy guy who finally builds up the courage to ask the girl to be his.

I have always heard the song but never gave much thought to the lyrics until I was singing it in the store yesterday.

DMB Dave Matthew's Band have lots of songs without so much mooshy stuff, that really can almost be a little too dirty, but they express some things so beautifully you will definitly get hooked for more, I recommend the live albums they have more of a variety.

sure the red hot chili peppers have a bunch of beautiful songs like that. check out get lyrics.com. the album "by the way" and the new one "stadium arcadium" has alot of lovey songs but sang by a hot tough guy so theyre not mushy or sappy. jusy sexy.

well that's a really hard to find song and she might not even no that song no1 really would no a love song that's not a love song juss tell her that you really tried your best but all you want to say is that you love her.

• sweet child o mine or november rain both by guns n roses

november rain is more tender and can be quite emotional in a subtle kinda way.

heres some songs about love they are from this band called doomsday refreshemnt committe ya they are this cool goth band that sings about sex

www.vampirefreaks.com/u/drc

if she is younger than you, try "father figure" by george michael.

just tell her

Please Don't tell her I love her by Jason Mraz

http://www.lyrics4all.net/j/jason-mraz/mr-az/pleas...