promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

In your opinion, what's a romantic date/get away when you have been together for over one year?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

multiple orgasms

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • s t
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

hmmm if you have not had it for the past 365 days -- don't wait any longer --just run away. Seriously -- a romantic date or day or place -- all are almost the same...it could be romantic in an elevator if you are stuck and alone -- same thing is true on a beach, in a cafe, in a bistro --wherever you feel comfortable --without a "table" . Mine was in a Bistro, in Paris -- on a hot dog meal with French fries and of course a glass of red wine. All this when I was a student and the company was

excellent! Voila. Moral of the story no two dates are the same -- it all depends on the person you are with. Good luck in your next 365 days.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say redo your very first date or the date that you realized you first fell in love with each other. And at the end of the night end that with a special surprise of plane tickets to whatever vacation spot you two have been wanting to go to for a long time. Even picking up some jewelry, like ear rings or a tennis bracelet and placing it on her pillow, while she is in the bathroom after you guys come back from being on the beach or something.

• 1 decade ago

Take a road trip pulling a small trailer, into the Atlas mountains of Morocco. Two together to explore the most exotically beautiful place on earth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • go up to morro bay for the weekend theirs a lil town right past cambria off the 1 san simain the hotel is on the left right across from the beach it is beautiful out there the sky is so clear i jus got back i loved it sorry much fun an very relaxing

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have a dinner for two set right on the beach in a secluded area with candle light.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the moon and the stars will brighten any accession, a nice dinner then a stroll up a beach or some where open, when you see the reflection of the moon in you partners eyes the rest will come naturally

• 1 decade ago

romantic date would be at the beach or a drive-end movie.

• 1 decade ago

A nice bed and breakfast in the country or close to a beach/oceanside.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.